The thought of major surgery can be very intimidating. Fortunately, now many diseases and medical problems can be treated less invasively.
Interventional radiologists diagnose and treat a variety of medical conditions using minimally invasive, non-surgical techniques. These targeted procedures are performed through tiny incisions using x-ray and other imaging guidance. This often results in less pain, less risk, and shorter recovery times compared to conventional surgery.
Call 804-281-8534 to schedule a consultation with one of our physicians.
Meet our highly qualified team of physicians and learn about their experience.
Where do you go for your appointment? Find locations to point you in the right direction.
We offer minimally invasive procedures for:
- Uterine fibroid embolization
- Pelvic congestion syndrome
- Varicocele embolization
- Varicose veins of the legs
- Kyphoplasty and other treatments of back pain
- Dialysis access
- Peripheral and visceral arterial disease
- Deep venous thrombosis
- IVC filter placement and retrieval